After Hours Activities include:
- Meet the extInked Ambassadors and be inspired by their experiences of being part of this unique social experiment and find out about the work they have been doing to protect and advocate for their species.
- A limited edition revised publication of the extInked Almanac will be available to purchase. Only one hundred copies have been produced, each has been individually numbered and signed by the artist.
- Explore the museum through the lens of a restored Victorian Camera and interact with the collections in a new and unique way.
- Music will be provided by artist Naomi Kashiwagi, with her collection of wind-up gramophone turntables.
- There will be a Pay Bar available.
MUSEUM MEETS AFTER HOURS, Saturday 26th November 2011, 6.30pm - 9.30pm.
The Manchester Museum, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL.
This event is free to attend.
For further information please contact:
We are extInked - Touring Exhibitions Coordinator
Ultimate Holding Company
t: +44 (0) 161 238 8523
Curator of Public Programmes
The Manchester Museum
t: +44 (0) 161 306 1581
This evening event has been inspired by We are extInked, an exhibition which documents the legacy of extInked, a unique arts and ecology project by Manchester based artists Ultimate Holding Company. The exhibition draws to a close on Sunday 4th December 2011 so make sure you catch it before it's too late.